Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wooohooo for me....

today Peyton had an orthodontist appointment.....I was NOT looking forward to it since the wallet is on the kinda tight side....VERY tight.

Peyton was apprehensive about it, he's just that much like me.

they called and could see us 45 mins earlier, hooray for that since we had to go over towards Southern Regional...

we get there, Dr. Hunter checks him out and says well mom, this is one beautiful mouth, I have people pay me thousands of dollars for a mouth like this. 

WOOOHOOOO i was soo happy. 

The only reason we went was the boys dentist wanted his bite looked at.  Dr. Hunter said if the gap between his two front teeth didn't close up, he could put "buttons" aka brackets on them and for 100.00 and in 6 weeks have him all fixed up.

I was rejoicing all the way back home, so was my wallet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment