Friday, September 4, 2009

It's NEVER EVER ment to be understood...or should I say THEY

Today is my nephew's 16 birthday.....Happy Birthday Samuel.

My BROTHER-IN-LAW......let's clear that up real fast....and his wife are planning a "Coming into Manhood" 16th bday party for my nephew tonight. Which is all good and all but it's for MEN ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! and also in Columbus GA.....nearly 2 hours away.

am I the only one a bit bothered by this???

why have such a "supposed" serious and big deal if the entire FAMILY can't be there to share this day with Sam??? I would love for my nephew to know how proud I am of him and how much I love him....

am I the only one a bit bothered by this???

they asked the men who were invited to send letters to Sam for his scrapbook.....why couldn't I, he is after all my nephew.....Such injustice.....

my poor, sweet, awesome mother-in-law....yes let's get this one fact straight......I LOVE MY MOTHER IN LAW!!

ok now back to where I was going....my poor, sweet, awesome as all mother-in-law has been assigned "kitchen" duty with Jodie, Sam's mom and I'm sure Jodie's mom too.....God bless Martha's little soul, I'll be praying for ya mom, I love you!!

am I the only one a bit bothered by this???

Coop said he didn't wanna go if I couldn't **did I mention how much I love my kids?**

The sad part about all of this is that my kids dont even really know their cousin that well (okay there's a slight age difference) and for them they dont know why they can't miss this event....they are just happy and glad for new Nintendo DS Games to keep them occupied!!! Let me stand corrected, I think Peyton's a little bit excited about going....Coop on the other hand isn't, like I stated earlier.....

am I the only one NOT a bit bothered by this???

after all we haven't been the one's so distant from the family....

oh well.......guess I'll enjoy my nice quiet evening at home with a cozy book and bed early tonight.

Have a happy Labor Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment