Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday and Girls Night Out!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLIE!!





Us

Friday was my dear friend Hollie's 40h birthday....i tease her because she's 6 months older than me, she's like a second mom to my boys, a sister to me and her parent's are like an extra set of grandparents to them too..... Our family would be so lost without their influence and presence in our life..... I digress....



Hollie & Me



We took Hollie out to Shout for dinner in Midtown...then went to the World Comedy Theatre for some belly laughs.....Gran (Hollie's mom)


rented a limo for us and we had a blast....here are some snapshots from our night out. Hollie, I hope you had a fabulous birthday, you are loved and the dearest friend to me. Hoping for many more memories like these!!





The gang's all here and hungry!!





The gang on the patio....


Belly laughs on the patio....




Then it was off to the World Comedy Theatre and talk about funny....

Then it was on for a mid-night run to KRISPY KREME!!!




The limo was too big to fit in the drive-thru so those that were yearning for doughnuts walked up to the window to place their order......


Talk about fun..........we had a great time and great laughs. Thanks Gran for allowing us to share this special time. Hollie I hope you had a great birthday and that MY 40th isn't too far off the mark from yours.....we'll wait and see.....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had such a great night. You're a really lovely friend and I hope you enjoy your 40th is just as special as hers

    ReplyDelete