Friday, September 18, 2009

PARTY TIME!!

Yep it's party time at my house today........I finally did it...

this morning the bathroom scale was my friend and rendered itself to show a 25lb loss since the first of June!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO

I am so proud of myself....

words are hard to come by...

Now it's the dreaded last 19 to go....but hey, I'm more than half way there.

I hasn't been difficult, emotional yes, difficult no.

I can't tell you how good it feels to have my size 12's feeling loose and baggy and to top it off for the first time in I can't tell you how long I bough a size MEDIUM shirt the other day and IT FIT!! I haven't been this weight in OVER 20 years....since my highschool days.

Maybe turning 40 in March wont be so difficult after all, I just have to keep pressing towards the mark and remember that this is for me and my future and it's been TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Not to mention how sexy it makes me feel around my hubby...........but i digress :o)

The gym has actually become my friend and I love going and miss it on the days that I can't.

I NEVER though I would say those words, but I have and it feels good.

I'm so proud of myself, Thank you God for never leaving me or abandoning me and I know you never will. Thank you too for helping me during those emotional days to realize I can overcome.

2 comments:

  1. that is AWESOME!
    and i know you've worked so hard for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks cynthia!! Thanks for all your encouragement and support during this time, you've been a blessing and a great friend.

    ReplyDelete