Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gimmie an E....

Today has been a very emotional day for me.....dont know why, but it has.

Work was a challenge, life has been a challenge, motherhood has been a challenge...

Tomorrow will be another day with it's own set of challenges, this I realize....

Gregg and I are trying to listen to the voice of God and be faithful to His will in the path we are currently on.....some days it feels like we're succesful....others not so

My friend "M" has been enduring her share of heartache and trials and I think my share too....

I know my friend "P" has had MORE than her share.....

My friend "N" seems to be experiencing some at this time in her life too, so many of my friends are.....

feels like death and uncertainty are EVERYWHERE yet there seems to be no peace or hope ANYWHERE....

but I must remember God's promises....."Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you." Job 22:21

and also...."The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness." Ex 34:6

God knows what's happening....he knows what's next. I will keep a steadfast pace and keep my eyes focused on the prize set before me, God please give me the strength, the determination and endurance needed to finish my course victoriously. Keep my head clear and heart pure and help us ALL to have a better day tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. "Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition('definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known unto God. And God's peace[shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:6-7 Amplified.

    Another way of saying this is: "Commit all your concerns to the Lord in prayer and let His peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus". Same scripture different translation.

    We love you so much!!! Nanny & PawPaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nanny & PawPaw!! We love you SOOOO much!!

    ReplyDelete