Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jewlery....CYNTHIA Style.....Gotta love it, I sure do.



Last night Cynthia had one of her jewlery parties at Marina's.....

All I can say is I LOVE HER(YOUR) STUFF!!!  She is sooo incredibly talented.
God has given her a unique gift and she is definately putting it to good use.....




 If you haven't seen any of her stuff check out this link http://www.cynthiagarrett.typepad.com/


I wish.....
I could have it all.....Cynthia you are talented and a super friend...I wish for you all the sucess you can handle!

There's so much more....check her out! 



2 comments:

  1. thank you! you're too sweet! and i enjoyed the time together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the next one! Cynthia is good...it's hard for me to decide what I want for myself. Hope you are enjoying this Thanksgiving week! When you get back to work, please ask someone to get sick so I can come.

    ReplyDelete