Saturday, November 7, 2009

Best night of my life EVER....ok without my family.

So last night turned out to be "Ladies Night Out".......

Patty and I had ben DYING for a good girls night out and well, last night was it.  THANK GOODNESS Marina and Hollie came too, without them the night would have been good and enjoyable but the laughs and fellowship would have suffered just a bit.

So off to dinner we went....Two Urban Licks, if you've never been SHAME ON YOU.  The food and atmosphere are the best in Atlanta, HANDS DOWN!!  The appetizers were amazing and the main course was to die for.  I had jerk chicken that was so much it will feed both Gregg and I for lunch today.  Patty had the Mahi-Mahi and her plate was cleaned (we all helped her on that one) Hollie had the Scallops with Gouda Grits and Marina had the beef rib (it was one HUGE rib) with their famous Mac & Cheese.....we were so not dissapointed.

Then after dinner we went to the Dark Horse Saloon over in Higlands, for a few more snake charmer laughs and cervezas......

After mid-town we decided to head home, but not before a stop on Chesire Bridge Road at the POSTER HUT......okay if you dont know what that place is, I aint telling....but i can tell you this I haven't laughed or heard Patty and Marina laugh so hard or much in YEARS......Hollie and I had our share but the two of them really enjoyed themselves....

Then I wont mention was happened on the way home from there, but I will say it required 4 unsucessful stops and finally an indecent exposure in a gas station parking lot....

then finally back to the southside.....Backwoods....Jaibait capitol of the world, that's all I am going to say about that.

Thank you to my wonderful girlfriends for an INCREDIBLE time, I had the best time ever, I hope we can repeat it again soon!!  Love you all so much. 

2 comments:

  1. marinanewsome@bellsouth.netNovember 7, 2009 at 9:52 PM

    Awe...it was awesome! Loved every minute of it! And I got to meet two of your special friends...thank you so much~

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my hubby get home I am so doing a girls night! I was on Cythia's blog and saw your pretty picture and was surprised I knew someone. I sure love teaching at school with you...it's such a peacful loving place to work...with the most awesome teachers to talk to too. Jeni

    ReplyDelete