Monday, December 14, 2009

Wow.....has everyone else been this busy??

I've been wanting to write for two weeks and haven't had the time.....
is everyone this busy??

I had a Christmas Party,4th grade field trip, karate competition, church, another Christmas party...work, kids, babysitting, the gym.....sheesh....

but the best part of it is.....3 1/2 more days and then over 2 weeks of VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPIE!!!!!!!

I had so many pictures to post, so many cute things to write...but this is all time would allow.

oh well, til next week when I can play catch up.  Everyone have a great week, Blessed Christmas and as the somewhat cheesy but so true of a saying goes..."Remember Jesus IS the reason for THIS season".....oh how I'm so thankful for that gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment