Saturday, March 13, 2010

Actions "DO" speak louder......

My hunny has been gone for three days, I dont think we've been apart this long in the 20 years we've been married....honestly I dont think we have....we've had the occasional "long weekend" but not 5 1/2 days...and with NO communication for 3 of those days...that's been the hardest part.

It's been a relatively easy time, the boys for the most part have been awesome, we've had some great cuddling time at bedtime, great times together doing all sorts of things, we've been busy. 

However, this time alone has made me realize that it IS our actions that speak louder than words.
People who love me have called, emailed, texted or made some effort to reach out to me to be sure the boys and I are ok.  It is to those people, my friends....true friends and family that I am most grateful TO and FOR.

Thank you for the calls and messages just to check on us and make sure we are doing ok.  I am eternally grateful for you, for it is friends and family like you that mean the most, that are a blessing to have.

Thank you for your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment